Indulge in the Exotic Luxury Frangrance of 50 Roses per Drop
100% PURE, UNDILUTED ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Nature's perfect perfume and fragrance
- Prized substance in aromatherapy & natural medicine
- Ideal for skin and hair care
- Strongly associated with the heart, romance, healing and peace of mind
- Highly concentrated with the oil of 50+ roses in each drop!
Fall in love with the world's best rose oil.
This intoxicatingly potent essential oil is perfect for your aromatherapy, cosmetic and fragrance needs.
Rose oil is known to benefit the skin, hair and overall health & beauty. It helps against anxiety, depression, grief and tension by soothing the emotions and promoting energetic balance.
Aroma: a light and sweet, complex floral aroma with earthy hints of honey and spice.
General usage: dilute sparingly into other oils, cosmetic products or perfumes. Each drop goes a long way in your diffuser or other aromatherapy applications – be careful not to overpower other fragrances!
Now is your chance to get some for a great low price!
Grown and produced in Bulgaria's famous Rose Valley
Resting between two mountain ranges in Central Bulgaria, the Valley of Roses provides rich soil and the ideal natural climate for cultivating a delightfully aromatic species of rose named rosa damascena or Damask Rose.
Great efforts are required to make rose oil, and each year the supply is limited depending on the harvest conditions. Most other species of rose do not yield much oil at all, so this region enjoys a great advantage in the production of the precious liquid.
The livelihood of people in the area depends on each new season, and the harvest is celebrated for several weeks in a Festival of Roses with food, music, dance, and local products. With the respect and reverence held for roses, there is no better place to buy pure rose essential oil!
Benefits & Uses of Rose Oil
Pure rose essential oil offers so many benefits for a healthy body and mind. It's no wonder we are naturally attracted to its aroma! For many years it has been a key ingredient in popular perfumes and cosmetic products around the world.
Rose Oil for Healthy Skin
- Prevents moisture loss (natural moisturizer)
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles and imperfections
- Cleanses and detoxifies skin
- Rejuvenates and supports overall skin health
Rose Oil for Healthy Hair
- Cleans, detoxifies and strengthens hair & follicles
- Helps against hair loss and thinning
Rose Oil for the Heart, Mind & Spirit
- Reinforces positive mood and emotions
- Supports feelings of tranquility, love and romance
- Has been correlated with decreased cortisol, and reduced stress & blood pressure
- Stimulates libido
- If your rose oil has become solid, don't worry! It's expected for pure oils below 73.4º F. You can hold the vial in your warm hands until it melts, or carefully use a hair dryer to liquify it slowly, from a distance – to fully preserve its natural qualities, do not expose it to high temperatures or direct heat.
- When your vial is almost empty, add a liquified carrier like coconut oil into the vial. Shake it to mix with the residual rose oil – now you can enjoy every last drop.
- CAUTION: rose essential oil is more pure than other extracts which contain alcohol and other solvents, for example: rose absolute (contains alcohol), rose essence, rose fragrance, and similarly worded products. They are not the same as pure Bulgarian rose oil/otto and should not be inhaled, ingested, or applied directly to the body.
- For topical applications, dilute or mix with a carrier oil before applying to skin. Do not apply directly to skin.
- Keep away from children. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Superior Quality by Leading Rose Oil Producer
Pure rose oil, or rose otto, is extracted by steam distillation of fresh roses and requires more than 50,000 roses to produce a single ounce of pure oil. That's more than 50 roses in each drop! This explains its potent effect, rarity and higher price per volume compared to other essential oils. Containing over 300 natural compounds, rose oil is truly a highly concentrated, wonderful substance.
Not all rose oils are created equal
The costly nature of producing rose oil attracts dishonest sellers. The product is often full of synthetic compounds or additives to add weight. Not only is this an illegal practice, but it could be dangerous to your health.
Be wary of inexpensive rose oils which are often:
1) Made from other parts of the rose, not the petals which yield the highest quality oil
2) Made from other roses than the prized Bulgarian rosa damascena
3) Adulterated by additives and synthetic ingredients
Buy with confidence – our product comes from a leading, reputable producer of rose oil in Bulgaria.
Follow @PrettyGoodNatural on Social Media:PrettyGoodNatural